(for dogs age one to six, for cats age one to nine at time of enrollment):
Our Adult Preventive Care Plan provides the annual preventive care your pet needs and allows us to develop and maintain important baseline information to help keep your pet healthy over its lifetime.
Our Adult Preventive Care Plan includes:
- Comprehensive preventive care exams*
- Internal and blood parasite screenings*
- Core Vaccinations*
For dogs: rabies, parvo, parainfluenza, hepatitis and leptospirosis
For cats: viral phinotracheitis, calicivirus, panleukopenia, rabies, leukemia virus
- Deworming for hookworms and roundworms*
- Annual pre-surgical blood screening
- Annual gingival and sub-ginigival cleaning, polishing and scaling of teeth**
Includes anesthesia, IV catheter and IV fluids
- Annual full-mouth digital dental radiographs
- Oral home health care kit
*as recommended by your veterinarian. Additional vaccinations may be recommended at additional cost, depending on your pet’s lifestyle.
**additional cost for Oral A.T.P. may occur, depending on condition of pet’s mouth. An estimate will be provided at time of procedure. Costs covered under Preventive Care Plan will be deducted from the total cost of procedure.
Our Adult Preventive Care Plan Costs:
Canine – $50.00/month, plus a one-time enrollment fee of $72*
Feline – $40.50/month, plus a one-time enrollment fee of $72*
*if transitioning from Early Preventive Care Plan, there is no enrollment fee.